- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Yoga Nursing Bra
- The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Jacquard Pattern
- The Bravado Essential Embrace™ Nursing Bra
- The Sweet Pea Nursing Bra
- The Confetti Nursing Bra
- The Original Nursing Bra
- Rebecca Minkoff Essential Nursing Tank
- The Essential Nursing Tank
- The Bliss Nursing Bra
- The Bliss with Lace Nursing Bra
- The Sublime Nursing Bra
- The Allure Underwire Nursing Bra
Shop by Stage
Shop by Use & Occasion
Shop by Cup Size
Pregnant (3rd Trimester)
Which nursing bra should I buy that I can also wear now while I'm pregnant?
You are nearing the last part of your pregnancy journey. Your regular bras are feeling uncomfortable because at this point your cup size has increased 1-2 sizes, and your band has expanded to support your growing belly. You are looking fabulous but you need help figuring out what nursing bra to buy. Your desire is for a great looking bra that supports your new cup cleavage and still fits after giving birth.
|Original Nursing Bra |
This is the first nursing bra you should buy...it is comfy, made of soft jersey cotton so it won't irritate your sensitive skin and it will instantly make you feel like kicking off your shoes and stepping leisurely towards the couch.
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
|The Essential Nursing Tank |
This tank is long and made with comfy stretchy cotton to cover your glowing belly. At two for one value...find your size and you can layer it, sleep in it, and lounge in it, when pregnant, right after birth, and while nursing.